Friday, September 23, 2011

What to use to make a replacement door for my pet carrier?

I have a super huge pet carrier for my Golden Retriever. I some how lost the door on interstate and now im door-less. I dont have a clue how to make one or if I can buy a replacment. Please help!|||You may be able to buy a replacement door. If you own a Petmate Portable Kennel try this website: http://www.petmate.com/Catalog.plx?Page=鈥?/a>|||what is the company that makes your crate?





if its petmate/doskicil go to www.petmate.com I have ordered a replacement door thru there before





they make some of the popular crate models


kennel cab


vari kennel


pet taxi


pet porter


various wire kennels|||You can buy replacement doors from Foster %26amp; Smith.|||I think you just have to buy a new cage if you have the money. Look for a new cage or door on online shopping websites like bamzu.com, amazon.com or ebbay.com. Hope This Helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment