Friday, September 23, 2011

What side by side double strollers will also accomodate 1 infant carrier?

I know the Combi Twin Sport does but is there any others that aren't hundreds and hundreds of dollars. I am hoping to find something that is compatible with my Evenflo infant carrier.|||I have one that is not side by side, and I've never seen a side by side in the store like you are describing. How old will your second child be when the new one is born? My son was 21 months old and I thought I HAD to have a double stroller. It sits in the garage collecting dust. My oldest didn't want to sit in it at all. It was more struggle trying to get him in it and stay in it then I would have liked. We've used it on rare occasions when were are walking long distances-parades, zoo, etc. but that's it. I'm glad I purchased it on Craigslist and didn't waste my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment