Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to stop my kitten from meowing in the pet carrier?

I know it might be a dumb question but my 10 week old male kitten will constantly meow when he's in his pet carrier. I don't keep him in there or anything but when I go home on the weekends I like to take him with me, and I put him in the carrier. It seems like the whole two hour drive he meows constantly, and I feel so bad, but I'm not letting him out to just roam the car while I drive. What can I do? Anyone have a solution?|||The key statement you make here is, "I like to take him with me." What does he like? Probably not having to be cooped up in a carrier for a long ride every weekend.





Kitties are fine to be left alone for a couple of days as long as they have plenty of food and water, toys to play with and a clean litterbox. Rather than torturing your poor kitty and trying to shut him up to please you because you want him with you, why don't you let him be comfortable in his own home while you go do what you want to do without him?|||You can try covering the carrier with a towel so he doesn't see the outside and get nervous. Put a favorite toy in there with him and a nice blanket. Not much else you can do.





My cat is 4 years old and still meows while she is in her carrier. They don't like being confined.|||When I had cats I would put them in a carrier, and place the carrier along side of me I would unzip the carrier just enough to get my hand in there and they would play with it or nuzzle or peek out with there nose, they just need the good feeling when around you at home.|||Take him out of the pet prison!!!!!!|||there are these thing u can put in cages that help relieve stress try those just ask somebody at hte pet stor

No comments:

Post a Comment