Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Which mobile phone carrier in England has the best coverage and pay as you go plans?

I am moving to London for six months and am looking to purchase a pay as you go mobile phone for the time I am there. Out of O2, Orange, Vodafone, and T mobile, which carrier has the best service coverage and the best valued plans (especially for texting)? Thanks!|||I am with Giffgaff http://giffgaff.com/ and I can say they are GREAT !





They are really cheap (8p calls and 4p texts) and they include unlimited internet !





For 拢10 you can get unlimited internet, unlimited texts, and 250 mins ! AND its not a contract, it's pay as you go !!!





If you get the Giffgaff sim through me you get 拢5 free credit when you activate it. Oh and Giffgaff runs on o2 so you get their great coverage.





If you want to join Giffgaff through me (and get 拢5 free credit) VISIT http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/jos鈥?/a>





Oh and if you get your mates to join Giffgaff, you can call and text eachother for FREE !





I know it all sounds too good to be true, but I recently moved to them and they are GREAT !|||You can check the predicted coverage for each network using the coverage checkers on their websites; links - http://www.mobilephonecoverage.co.uk/fil鈥?/a>





These maps will give you an idea of the outdoor coverage you can expect on each network. They can't tell you the coverage indoor as it's impossible to access every building to test this. Some building will have the same coverage indoors as outdoor, but some, usually older buildings, or those with thick concrete walls and lead windows will have considerably less coverage as these things can interfere with the signal.





You can request a free Pay As You Go SIM card from most of the networks to test the coverage out for yourself in the areas you're going to be using it.|||Vodafone.



Use Asda mobile which uses Vodafones network, and just charges 8p per minute, and 4p per text.



Now that Orange and T-Mobile are together, then they are good too.



Get yourself an amazing mobile contract for just 拢1 per month, you'll get 300 minutes, unlimited texts, 500 MB, and a free phone.



Visit www.contracts4less.co.uk|||I think every network will cover London well, as it is the capital and all.


Personally I found o2 to be the best, simply because it is the only network that covers my college and gives me signal in my college (in Wales), everyone in the town is on o2 because of it.





However I recently found a newish network that works of o2 Network coverage. It was made by a major o2 manager or something. Its called GiffGaff, honestly best value for money I have heard off.


For 拢10 you get 250 minutes, Unlimited Texts and Web for a Month!!!! Not a contract either!


They have higher plans for more minutes and some mad plan where you get more minutes if people call you.





Sorry to sell it so much, I don't get anything from it, just really love the network! Go to giffgaff.com for more info.|||Orange. Probably be best to check how good it is where you live though.





http://search.orange.co.uk/ouk/portal/co鈥?/a>|||My own opinion is o2 or t.mobile for the best coverage, steer clear of vodafone they drop their signal so easily|||Use to be o2 now orange n t mobile cuz they share satellites|||orange|||Orange and o2 IS best,..good coverage,..

No comments:

Post a Comment