Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where can I find significant savings on new cell phones without having to sign up with a new carrier?

Yes, I know amazon has great deals on phones, but the deals only apply when you're setting up NEW service to any of the major carriers. I'd like to stay with my current carrier. Any suggestions?|||You can usually find cheap (and stolen) phones on craigslist.org. But stolen phones usually won't activate.





You can also find good deals on used phones there, but that's not what you're looking for.





Unfortuantely, you can't genuinely expect significant savings on such an in-demand commodity like cell phones. That's like asking "where can I find significant savings on a new car". It's worth what it's worth.





The carriers essentially are buying the phones so they can give them to you (so you can give them money). The phone manufacturers have nothing to do with that, and if the resellers won't be making a monthly fee off you, there is no reason for them to discount their product.|||You can always buy a unlocked phone on eBay/or the Internet or go pre-paid I did that with the iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment