Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can I unlock my iPhone 4 to use with any Australian phone carrier, that I bought direct from apple?

I have just bought an iPhone 4 online from the Australian Apple store. I have got a micro sim from my phone carrier TPG, but they told me that they are not a registered Apple carrier.


Can I still use TPG as my carrier? If yes, then how do I unlock my phone?|||Yay - another Australian with an iPhone 4! None of my friends managed to get one, they're still waiting on the restock.





You can unlock it - go to Answernode and then the iPhone 4 section, then scroll to the bottom with the iOS4 info - it will work fine.





Grats on getting your hands on one :)|||find out the lastest unlock at unlockiphone4-now.com hope this can help

Report Abuse


|||That doesn't sound right. Here is what TPG have to save on their website:





1.33. What is Micro SIM?





The Micro SIM is a new type of SIM card which is used for the iPad (and other devices such as the iPhone 4). To connect to 3G network to use your iPad, you will need a Micro SIM card in your iPad and a TPG Mobile plan. TPG's $1 Pay As You Go Mobile plan is great for iPad users. Pay a small access fee of $1 a month and the rest you pay per use at some of the cheapest rates around. TPG DSL (ADSL, ADSL2+ and Naked ADSL2+) customers receive 150MB of data per month (or 50MB for Non TPG DSL Customers).





Micro SIM is 12mm * 15mm, which is smaller than the standard size SIM card at 15mm* 25mm.





++++++++++++





You will not need to unlock your phone as iPhones sold through the Apple store are already unlocked.





Call TPG back and if they are still telling you the wrong information point them to their own faq page and you should be online in no time!|||if you just google how to unlock iphone 4 youll find it. That's how I did all my iphones there's step by step instructions so no need to pay anyone.





If any site says you need to pay, leave. it is free to unlock. You usually have to download a program and some files to do it.|||Visit on these website may be here you got all the answer regarding your question.


http://www.redmondpie.com/iphone-4-unloc鈥?/a>


http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1937


http://www.iphoneunlockaustralia.com/|||I have not used what brand you buy, but I can suggest you is I am now using the brand, easy to use and affordable锛寉ou can provide a site to buy the following website|||yes definately it can be unlocked..|||i'm surprised australia has technology

No comments:

Post a Comment