Friday, September 23, 2011

What do you think of the Ergo Baby Carrier?

I am thinking of buying one, and just wanna hear from other parents who already use one. Can/do you nurse your baby in it? ( Looks like you can use the hood for privacy) Can you carry a baby in it for long periods of time? Would you say it is a good carrier for a bigger baby? Tell me what you think based on your experience with the Ergo baby carrier.|||I got one two weeks before my daughter turned 2 and I love it. It's the only carrier I can still comfortably carry her in. I really wish I'd gotten it much, much sooner. You absolutely cannot go wrong with buying one.|||Looks so adorable!|||No other baby/toddler item saw as much use as my Ergo and I still use it with my 21mo.





It held up wonderfully, made carrying my daughter easy and comfortable for both of us, and I could wear it for hours even with a larger, older baby. I have a number of other slings and carriers and the Ergo was always the go-to carrier for long outings.





You are theoretically supposed to be able to nurse in it, and the DVD that comes with it has instructions; I never tried this and it looked more of a fuss than just undoing the top of the carrier and nursing normally.





Overall a can't-go-wrong purchase. Be warned that there can be a bit of a learning curve with it and it may take some practice getting it on just right before it turns into the dream carrier most people say it is, though. But all carriers have that issue...|||Haven't tried the Ergo. Have tried carriers similar in look but my wife didn't like anything over the moby wrap, http://www.moby-wraps.com/. It really holds the baby close and our four month old loves it and it doesn't put strain on your shoulders or back.

No comments:

Post a Comment