Sunday, September 18, 2011

How much does it cost to be a cell phone carrier?

I am looking into either buying a tower or buying space on one and am wondering if anyone can point me to a reliable place to find costs associated with running a cell phone company or with being a cell phone carrier. Thank you.|||I know this is lacking details, but...





Running a cell phone company will require millions (tens or hundreds, potentially) is capital.





There's a reason that there are so few cell phone carriers. And a reason that several of them are actually just buying service from the others (e.g., Virgin is really Sprint, I believe).





Unless you have access to several million dollars, I'm not sure what your business plan is.





As far as places to get more information, I'd try the Wireless Carrier Association.

No comments:

Post a Comment