Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best back carrier for a 35 pound 3 year old?

I like to go on long walks and hikes. I'm short so I need a carrier that is adjustable, comfortable and lightweight. I don't know anything about them so, I would appreciate some ideas. Thanks.|||We have the Kelty back carrier. Perfect for long hikes and just tooling around the neighborhood. I love it! If there is an REI store close to where you live, I would definitely recommend checking there first. They have many different brands you could try/wear before buying. Good luck! :)|||http://www.babytrekker.com





I think they go up to 40 lbs.





I don't know of any others that go for higher weight ranges but I have not really looked hard either.|||the ergo baby carrier i love it. i still pack my 39 pound 3 year old when she gets to tired. i have tried a lot of metal framed packs but those just hurt my back to much,most of the packs are to heavy but the ergo carrier is a canvas. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment