Sunday, September 18, 2011

What airline pet carrier is best for my french bulldog?

I have a french bulldog puppy and I want to buy a travel carrier that he will fit into when he's an adult. He's small and both of his parents are on the smaller side (Dad 25, Mom 21 lbs) -- which brand and size do you recommend?|||Sherpa Bags are the best !!!


Comfy and strong, I would strongly suggest getting one for your airline travels or any other type of travels.|||Sure is Malaysia Airline's because it is the world best and largest pets hotel cargo.you should try it.|||take him to a pet mart store. he should have enough room to stand up and turn around in the crate.|||I don't have a specific brand I use but I do recommend getting one with screws and not the twist locks on the sides. The twist locks aren't real reliable. Go to your local pet store or Walmart and take a look at what they offer, the crates should be well marked as to what size and weight they can accommodate. Or try Jeffers Pet online, they have a great selection and fair prices. Hope that helps!|||Any kennel would be fine,but it must be airline approved and large enough so pet can stand without touching top and wide enough so pet can turn around.Not really sure the airlines will let you take aboard inside plane if the dog is large.He may have to be put in the cargo part of the plane.In any event,the Kennel cab must be as described above.Airlines don't except the collapsable type.|||If he is going to be with you in the cabin make sure it's airline


approved. If he is going cargo Vari Kennel is the best! Have a good trip;^)





Just saw that you wanted a soft bag. There is no better than a Sherpa Bag. That's what I've always used. I love them;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment