Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is the best way to open a supermarket plastic carrier bag?

I always struggle to open plastic carrier bags at the supermarket, it like the opening is stuck with superglue however when cashiers takes the bags from me they open it with ease. What are they doing that I'm not?|||I'm glad that you asked this question as I always struggle opening carrier bags because I have such dry hands. If you have sweaty hands you will not have this problem!


You can rub the bag in your hands but sometimes this doesn't work.


You could lick your fingers and then rub the bag but after touching the pin number machine ( which has been touched by thousands of other people with varying degrees of personal hygiene ) - this is not a very healthy option.


You could patiently find a gap to prise the bag open but this takes time and is very irritating.


You could just shop in Tesco which has designed its carrier bags with a 'flap' which makes the bags a little easier to open.


The best tip I was given was from a shop assistant and it is to hold the bag by its handles and give an energetic tug (so you are pulling the handles further away from each other). It works by making the top easier to open. Try it - I use it even for the vegetable and fruit bags which are really hard to open!!|||Rub the bag between your hands or give it a shake. :) xoxo|||lick ur fingers then ur spit opens up the bag!


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment