Friday, September 23, 2011

How much is unlimited text messaging to any carrier on Verizon?

By unlimited I mean to ANY carrier ( at%26amp;t, sprint, whatever). I'm on a family plan and I get 1500texts a month to other carriers but I went over and it's really expensive. I think it's only $20 but nothing will tell me the price.|||It's $20 for one line on a family plan.|||$30.00 a month for verizon and im almost positive att as well. as for spring im not sure because they have those deals for 60 unlimited talk text and web, but if you buy texting alone, i wouldnt be surprised if it is $30.00 a months. honestly if your looking for a new plan, i would recommend verizon. they are the best in customer support and reliability. They arn't quite as fast, but their phones are also of much better quality. And if you are planning on getting a new phone, januaru is the ETA for the iphone for verizon, not a long wait

No comments:

Post a Comment