Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I complain about my bad USPS mail carrier?

I have a mail carrier who always delivers the wrong mail to my house, doesn't deliver on some days when I know certain registered mail and packages are scheduled to come, and doesn't pick up my letters! Anyone else have this problem?





Who, specifically, do I complain to? Is there a main United States Postal service phone number or address where I file a complaint?|||if you call the post office or go in to it you can ask for the postmaster and complain to them, they are in charge of the discipline of the workers.|||1. You need to tell your mail carrier(note)who lives in your home.


2. Registered mail doesn't have a certain delivery date(only express mail does).


3. If he does not deliver you mail you did not receive any that day and therefore he is NOT required to go to your mail box.





Hope this helps|||start with your local post office. each one has a postmaster.

2 comments:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
    baby carriers for hiking

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. How To Get a Cat in The Carrier

    ReplyDelete